Juno Boater Wool Hat with Brocade Ribbon Trim
- 100% soft Australian wool
- Spot / specialist clean; Imported
- Brim measures 10 cm / 3.95"
- Featuring an oval, dipped crown design, this chic cream boater is trimmed with vintage golden dragon fly ribbon
- If bent out of shape: simply steam, work with hands, and lay flat to dry to restore to original condition
Brand: Lack of Color
Details: The boater style that is an LOC favourite. Featuring an oval, dipped crown design, this chic cream boater is trimmed with vintage golden dragon fly ribbon. Dipped crown oval boater in Cream. Trimmed with vintage Gold Dragon Fly ribbon. This hat is accredited with a UPF Rating 50+ (Australian Tested). If your hat becomes bent out of shape, you can easily reshape it using steam. The steam used can be from a garment steamer (preferable) or an iron (using the steaming function). To flatten the brim, simply steam the under-brim of your hat and let it lay on a flat surface overnight or until dry. You can then also steam the top side of the brim and let it sit flat for a further period of time. To fix a dent in the crown, apply steam and use your hands to mould it into the desired shape, then let dry. The felt that the hat is made from has been treated with a stiffening agent and once this agent is reactivated by the steaming process, the hat will regain its original state and shape.
Package Dimensions: 17.4 x 16.0 x 4.6 inches