Cowrie Pendant Necklace
Cowrie shells date back to Ancient Egypt and have been spiritually known to attract an ocean spirit of wealth and earth. They also represent protection by the Ocean Goddesses and keep you connected with the strength of the ocean.
Kate Davis Jewelry takes the cowrie shell and sets a faceted gemstone to it for the ultimate beachy necklace.
Available in two sizes, small (15mm) or large (23mm), each one is both unique and stunning. The larger cowrie is suspended from a sleek box chain and features a 3mm bezel set gemstone and the petite cowrie is worn with a faceted curb chain and is set with a 2mm bezel set gemstone. Worn alone, or with a few layering necklaces, this ocean piece is sure to stand out.
Make yours custom by choosing the length you desire along with your gemstone of choice. Available on 16', 18', or 20' chains. All metal is 14K gold filled.
Apatite stone is shown.
- We are unable to offer International returns.
- All jewelry, footwear, bags, towels and accessories are final sale.
- All sale items are final sale.
- We allow returns for a full refund in which you will receive your refund once your item is returned back to us.
- If you are making an exchange, we do so by issuing store credit.
- Please note, The Island Girl is not responsible for return shipping costs.