Navy Rancher Wool Fedora
- 100% soft Australian wool
- Spot / specialist clean; Imported
- Brim measures 10 cm / 3.95"
- Trimmed with navy blue gross grain edged hat rim and bow ribbon detail
- If bent out of shape: simply steam, work with hands, and lay flat to dry to restore to original condition
Brand: Lack of Color
Details: Inspired by vintage men's styles, this hat is designed to make a statement. A stiffened wool fedora with rigid crown design. Trimmed on hat and rim with tonal gross grain ribbon. If your hat becomes bent out of shape, you can easily reshape it using steam. The steam used can be from a garment steamer (preferable) or an iron (using the steaming function). To flatten the brim, simply steam the under-brim of your hat and let it lay on a flat surface overnight or until dry. You can then also steam the top side of the brim and let it sit flat for a further period of time. To fix a dent in the crown, apply steam and use your hands to mould it into the desired shape, then let dry. The felt that the hat is made from has been treated with a stiffening agent and once this agent is reactivated by the steaming process, the hat will regain its original state and shape.
Package Dimensions: 13.9 x 13.7 x 1.2 inches