Louis Velvet Pillow
- Size: Shown in 22" x 22" square.
- Origin: Handcrafted with love in Los Angeles.
- Front: Smokey Quartz Cotton Velvet and Creme Brulee Topanga Linen.
- Back: HOC 7.5 oz Eco Linen Collection.
- Closure: Zippered bottom for easy cleaning.
- Care: Cold water wash or dry clean. Do not bleach.
- Insert: High-quality 95/5 feather/down and high-density cotton cover custom made in Los Angeles.
The Louis Velvet Pillow is super soft, this easy to live with pillow will add an effortless chic look to any space—perfect on its own or to mix and match with other colors and patterns. Luxurious linen offers texture, with the added bonus of being classic and eco-friendly. Adorn your home in style with sustainable, handcrafted pillows from House of Cindy.
Part of the HOC Linen collection, this Louis Pillow is made to order in House of Cindy's Los Angeles design studio using natural, sustainable materials.
- We are unable to offer International returns.
- All jewelry, footwear, bags, towels and accessories are final sale.
- All sale items are final sale.
- We allow returns for a full refund in which you will receive your refund once your item is returned back to us.
- If you are making an exchange, we do so by issuing store credit.
- Please note, The Island Girl is not responsible for return shipping costs.